Tom C wrote:
Peter,

When I attempt to access your picture of your father *FROM MY WORK COMPUTER AT MY EMPLOYER* their filter *WHICH LIKELY SPITS THIS SAME INFORMATION OUT ON A REPORT SOMEWHERE* says access is denied because an ateempt was made to access sexually explicit material.

I'm not actually shouting at you, but I thought you'd like to know. I'll forward my address as I know you'll naturally feel obligated to help me during my time of unemployment.

Tom C.

This happens a lot to me at work, too. Likely the filter picks up some concatenation of letters that are separated by other characters and generates something that offends its sensibilities. Usually, I can't spot what it is, probably because its not limited there to sexual material. Students love to find oddball sites to waste time on. The filtering system reports offences to the employer web officials but nobody has come back to me about one of these alleged infringements (yet) so I assume that there is no real offence happening. Oddly, it seems to pick up all .fi URLs.

mike