My sentiments exactly. I've just finished selling off the rest of my pre-AF Pentax lenses (keeping only the A50/2.8 Macro) since I've replaced all of them with the newer, better performing current series offerings. Adding cost to the package to support 20+ year old lenses is less desirable to me than making a very fine camera with good ergonomics, responsiveness, etc.

It's been well-established (primarily by the short burst from a troll awhile back) that it's a very minimal additional expense. I for one, can't think of any single feature that I would like better than full k-mount support. Without it, I doubt there will be any incentive for me to upgrade.

-Cory