On 2006-02-24 06:08, Paul Stenquist wrote:
> You can get two of the new Pentax for the price of one 5D. Or you could
> make a sizable down payment on the 645D, which apparently will be much
> higher spec than the 5D.

So the new roadmap indicates:

- 'consumer cameras' use APS sized sensors and DA-lenses with PK mount

- 'pro cameras' use a full frame sensor and DFA-lenses with PK mount

The professional roadmap is 6x7 cm -> 6x4.5 cm -> 3.6x2.4?
Now the body form factor still looks big, while the lens mount is PK,
mixing medium format and 35 mm?

ok, I'll take that - at least this will promise some new DFA lenses for my
analog bodies ;-)

- Martin