Hi,

that would actually make sense in light of 21mm Limited - in terms of 35mm it would be ~28mm. Also, "strange" 40mm focal lenght will translate to 52 rather than 60mm.

BR, Margus

Rob Studdert wrote:

Gleaned from a tangential post at DPReview:

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/digital/ccd/products/fullframe/KAF-
10010/specifications.jhtml?id=0.1.4.8.4.7.4&lc=en

http://tinyurl.com/ks8w8

Now that I would stick around for. What's the likelihood that Pentax would be sourcing a 1.3x sensor from Kodak considering that the 645D sensor is likely from the same crowd? Purely speculation on my part but hey that's what this list's about?

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998