That's the place.

Godfrey

On Mar 2, 2006, at 3:07 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

I haven't been there in twenty years. The store I'm talking about was on 34th and Broadway, right at the south end of Herald Square.
Paul
On Mar 1, 2006, at 11:35 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

It's been many years since the Olden Camera I knew existed. It was a wonderful place to go and chew the fat with the old crackers who knew and loved photography.

Hmm. I was 15-16 years old then. Now I'm old enough to be the old cracker. ;-)

Godfrey