On Mar 14, 2006, at 11:18 AM, Ryan Brooks wrote:

No. You need a new computer. The minimum requirements are a 1.8GHz G5, which is dog slow running aperture. You need a kickass video card in a new kickass computer.

Ho hum, it's always the way.

The dual G4 was purchased because the G3 400 was dog slow running Photoshop 5.5 with the files from my then-new Sprintscan 120. The dual still works happily with those 500+ MB files and yet chugs on these teeny 10 MB RAW files.

Good thing that I shoot a lot of film, huh? Otherwise I'd have to buy a new computer again.

-Aaron