Hi

I have 4 cameras, a Leica, an LX, a Z1p and my new *istDS. I shoot a lot of
club activity and for that I use the Leica with Ilford 3200
film, I also have taken along my LX with Fuji Press 800 film. I usually shoot a
roll of each during a set.

Most recently I have been experimenting with the *istDS. At first I was using
it during sound checks, but now I have been shooting
shows that, for me, have the least importance. If the lighting is extremely
bad, I'll switch to the Leica and film.

I continue to take the LX, and Z1p on outdoor landscape and architecture
excursions, but since I have had the *istDS, I have used
almost nothing else.

I can't recall how many times I've dragged along all my camera equipment, but
one holiday, I used almost exclusively my Palm Zire71.
I guess this is what finally converted me to look towards digital. :-)

herb