On 22 Mar 2006 at 22:36, Markus Maurer wrote:

> Hi Herb
> Welcome from my side first ;-)
> Could you post samples of unpushed ISO 3200 indoor shots with the Ilford
> 3200 film or other brands from ISO 800-3200 in available light?
> Unpushed, because I would have to send it to a "very standard" lab for
> developping.

Both Ilford 3200 and Kodak T-Max (TMZ) is a push process to EI 3200, the actual
native speed of these films is ISO 1000, you'll note on the packaging that the
speed is written as EI 3200 not ISO 3200, check out the following
documentation. These aren't films that I'd throw at a lab that doesn't
specifically know how to handle them or one that can't handle instructions. You
should also really find out what developers they have available too as you'll
see from the spec sheets.

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/f32/f32d.jhtml#9895
8

http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/pdf/delta3200.pdf

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998