a few people I know have suggested a product called "Digital Flash
Powder"  as something that can help the erratic performance of some flash
units used on DSLR cameras.

Shel - thanks for the info

While I haven't tried it yet, I've heard it's good bang for the buck.
I hear it's really good especially the first application.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: DL TTL flash madness

Bill and others,

I don't use flash, so I cannot recommend this from personal experience,
however, a few people I know have suggested a product called "Digital Flash
Powder"  as something that can help the erratic performance of some flash
units used on DSLR cameras.  A Google search should turn up some hits and
some information on the product, which, as I recall, is made by a small
company in Montana.

Shel