It sounds almost like a simple software oversight involving 3rd grade mathematics.

Tom C.

From: Toine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: DL TTL flash madness
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 17:24:51 +0200

I doubt the connector is the problem.
Install the flash/camera combo on a tripod, select a static subject,
and expose a series of 4 shots with 200, 400, 800 and 1600 ISO. I
don't see why the exposures shouldn't be identical. In real live with
my D creates a series of underexposed, correctly exposed, over exposed
and horribly overexposed depending on ISO setting.
If I forget to use ISO 400 during flash use I'm in trouble.

Toine