Bob Shell wrote:

On Apr 6, 2006, at 1:09 AM, Mishka wrote:

why replace a terrific OS with garbage?
i would rather run OSX on my AMD PC.

I don't know why anyone would want to do it, but Apple must think there is a demand.

Bob

Well, right now it's the only way to get decent Photoshop performance on the iMac, Mac Mini and MacBook Pro, since PS isn't a universal binary. It also allows one to play games on their Mac, and to run a fair bit of Windows only software.

It's made me seriously rethink my system strategy, I may be replacing both my desktops(XP and Mac) with a MacBook instead of just replacing my eMac with a mini+LCD in the fall.

-Adam