Cesar wrote:

> The reason I bring this up is some perceived changes in my MZ-S.  I
> would not have noticed it until a friend mentioned to me that the camera
> made less noise than before I sent it in.

I  haven't mentioned it before because I wasn't sure I wasn't imagining things but my
MZ-S became noisier after the upgrade. Mine was originally ultraquiet but after the
update its sounds far more noisier and higher piched. Weird!!

> It is possible that things were tweaked when it went back to Pentax,
> maybe not.

I was told that they simply uploaded all the cameras software. It wasn't a fix but a
complete reinstalattion. Lots could have been changed without Pentax announcing it.
BTW  I also felt that my MZ-S became more responsive after the upgrade; like time lag
was reduced.

Pål