I am not a big fan of the rebate concept. IMO, it would be much easier
if the store just reduced the price by the "rebate" amount & then
claim the difference from the manufacturer / wholesaler.

But I'm no retailing expert.

Dave

--
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." -
Spike Milligan