Over sharpened? Maybe. I think it's a matter of preferences. I wanted it to
stand out, against the soft background. With less sharpening, the whites
behind the head of the sheep became a distraction.

Markus. It is not among my first shots. So I do believe I'm close to taming
it ;-) It is heavy, 2,3 kg. So I wouldn't dream about shooting without
tripod.

I'm about to post something crappy, stay tuned ;-)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)