I shoot RAW only.

As part of my "workflow" I routinely extract the embedded .jpg when I
download the files from the card. These I use for reviewing images,
doing Q&D  trial edits or emailing snaps to family & friends.

Cheers,

Dave S.

--
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." -
Spike Milligan