Doug Franklin wrote:

> William Robb wrote:
> > Other than the occassional out of sequence thread, I don't seem to be
> > having any problems with recieving messages.
> > You might want to query your ISP regarding where in their chain the
> > messages are getting dropped.
>
> Yep. Everything seems fine here in Atlanta.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> DougF (KG4LMZ)

Since Sunday (and this is now THursday in my part of the
world) the number of posts in
my inbox for PDML numbers only 351. I probably wouldn't
bother writing this but don't want
anyone to think I'm ignoring their replies to something - I
only saw one post of mine come
back into my PDML folder... and 351 is roughly 1/4 of the
number of posts I was used to seeing.
I skim anyway, but if my "me too" is at all useful in
solving the glitch for any reason,
thought I'd pipe up.

annsan