1.) Make sure your screwdriver is top quality and fits perfectly.
I use Wiha brand PH000x40 or PH00x40 for this.
2.) Always _tighten_ the screws first, this often breaks them loose.
3.) Use tiny quantities of penetrating oil and a LOT of patience.
The oil often takes a day or two to get to to where it's needed.
4.) Tap the screwdriver handle sharply several times, this also helps
break the screw loose.

I've only had a few I couldn't break loose, almost always because
I got in a hurry and stripped, or broke, them.

HTH
Don