I didn't mean to come across that way, Don.  During the time I've used a
DSLR I've learned a fair amount not only about digital photography (it's no
longer just the devil's tool, nor is it all that is good and light), but
about myself as a photographer.  I've learned that I really do prefer film
in some situations, and, for me, digi is the wrong choice in those
instances.

IMO, Mr. Bladt was just plain wrong in his assessments and assumptions.

It is, nonetheless, nice to know I've made the news.  ;-))

http://home.earthlink.net/~morepix/in_the_news.html

Shel