Butch Black wrote:

> [...]
Any HP with a Photo grey cartridge, the better recent Canons and the
Epson R2400 all offer 3 blacks. The Canon's (except the brand new wide
format models) produce horrible results for the most part (Colour is
very good though on Canon paper), the HP's are excellent on HP paper
only and the Epson is brilliant on any good paper (especially on the
good cotton rag paper from Hahnemuhle, Moab and other 3rd party art
paper sources).

-Adam