On Jul 27, 2006, at 10:07 AM, Rick Womer wrote:
> Godfrey,
>
> All good points, but some of us have neither the time
> nor the inclination to learn this stuff.  Dealing with
> PSE4, Bridge, and CameraRaw instead of just sorting
> slides on my lightbox is enough for me!
>
> Rick

That may be true, Rick, but I was responding to Dave with the notion
that he is a photographer running a business, not a hobbyist enjoying
the art of photography. If you are serious about doing photography as
a business today, you must learn to use the web to your advantage. It
is a communications tool of extraordinary value.

I get more people calling me because they like the photos I post to
the web than through any other means, and I've been exhibiting every
month since March this year. And I haven't really even started
pushing the web communications to the extent that it is capable.

Godfrey