Shel Belinkoff wrote:
> Comments made by Joe Tainter got me to spout off about the superiority of
> SD cards over CF cards.  After posting my comments I began to think about
> what I said.  Can anyone make a case for CF cards as being a better choice
> than SD cards, apart from some CF cards having a greater capacity than the
> current highest capacity SD cards?

CF cards are harder (for me, anyway) to lose, and they're easier to
manipulate than SD cards.  And, if you have any loss of mobility in your
fingers or hands, ease of manipulation is a _big_ deal.  I really don't
care for SD because it's so small it's easier to drop, lose, fall down
the sewer grate, get swallowed by the dog, ...  Heck, I had one SD card
blow across the room due to a sudden gust of wind through the window.  I
just barely rescued it from my four-feline "hunter-killer" team. :-)

Smaller isn't always better. ;->

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)