Doug Franklin wrote:

> CF cards are harder (for me, anyway) to lose, and they're easier to
> manipulate than SD cards.  And, if you have any loss of mobility in your
> fingers or hands, ease of manipulation is a _big_ deal.  I really don't
> care for SD because it's so small it's easier to drop, lose, fall down
> the sewer grate, get swallowed by the dog, ...  Heck, I had one SD card
> blow across the room due to a sudden gust of wind through the window.  I
> just barely rescued it from my four-feline "hunter-killer" team. :-)

Doug - I'm with you all the way -
One of the many reasons I gave up on the IST DS quickly was
it took those
teeny little cards - I got burned on purchasing one - and
I'l love someone
who likes tiny things to buy it from me... that is, if I can
find it - Har!

Seriously, the CF cards for my Canon PRo-1 are big enough
and have good storage
cases that - knock wood _ i havent lost one -- it seems fast
enough for me too,
but then I'm not into speed.

ann