I doubt that I will buy a 645D. I think the K10 will meet my needs.
I've found that I can please all of my clients with *istD images.
That list includes a number of well respected publications and a
range of stock buyers. I'm a little fussier than some of them, so I
would prefer a slight upgrade in resolution and noise control for my
own aesthetic needs, but I think I'll get that with the K10. I don't
have a problem with lenses. The DA 12-24 is excellent on the wide
end, and I'm well covered with my old lenses the rest of the way up.
If I was sitting on an A 15/3.5, I would move it and replace it with
the DA 12-24, but that's just me. There's no reason to believe that
technological advances won't make the small sensor a good format for
the long run. The objections to the contrary seem to be based on old
technology and preconceived notions.
Paul