Aaron,

It's nice to see Pentax doing beter, and especially nice that those
results come from the camera side.  However, even the camera results are
far below "best ever", especially if you take inflation into account.

What's really good is that the camera side is now the best performing
division, and it would be madness for Pentax to take the advice of that
crumby asset-stripper, Abe, and get out of the camera business.

John