-----Original Message-----

From:  "Tom C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: Japan DSLR Stats
Date:  Thu 2006 Aug 24 1:53 pm
Size:  1K
To:  pdml@pdml.net

That's not true at all.  How can you make a judgement like that?

I really don't give a rat's ass about what people think about the camera I
carry.  I do care about how I spend the limited amount of money I have
because I can't afford to run out and buy a new camera system everyday.

It's also of interest because Pentax's position in the marketplace has a
bearing on how quickly and slowly they bring new products to market.  So far
I think their stupid *ist D variations and now two more K100 6MP variations
were a waste of resources when they should have been concentrating on
getting more innovative products to market sooner.

Tom C.

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered."