If you ask me they should have just waited around and stuck an APS-C sensor
in it and called it good.  They would still have produced a 6MP DSLR, sure
maybe a year late. Changing specs on a product before bringing it to market
would not have had the same stigma as never producing it.

Tom C.

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered."