on 8/26/01 1:51 PM, tom at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Cripes, the girl buys a little HiMatic to fool around with b+w, and now
> we're telling her she needs a darkroom and a 67.

Personally, I would use the Kodak B&W+. I keep a Canon GIII loaded with this
in my car all the time. The results are good, I can have it developed
anywhere and it scans better in my Minolta Scan Dual than regular B&W. The
grain apperance is different than say, Tri-X or T-Max but I like the look.
My local lab even manages to print it out with a slight warm-brown cast
instead of green or blue I other get. But since I mostly scan this isn't a
problem.

JeffW.

P.S. BTW, net cost of 24exp. roll and process only is about $4.