Ann Sanfedele wrote:

> Me too.  Yellow for most things - orange for a lot of stuff,
> too.
> as for film - TX developed in Microdol 1:3 for fine grain.

Just to add a "me three": I like to shoot with a #25 red most of the
time when I'm shooting b&w (and not shooting in the dark or near-dark).
Yes, it eats up a ton of light (2.5 stops), but I love the effect, and
the monochrome viewfinder helps me visualize in b&w.

I'm a fan of Ilford HP5, Fuji Neopan 1600, Ilford Delta 3200 and Agfapan
25.  Usually I process everything in Agfa Studional in Mister Jobo, but
I also like Ilford Microphen for the fast films when I'm pushing.

-Aaron