On 03/09/06, K.Takeshita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, I am curious about the size of the coming DFAs.
> DA's image circle is a bit larger than that required for APS-H in order to
> cover the sensor movement (SR).
> If DFAs ever take into account the future FF, they have to cover larger
> image circle, depending on the movement required for the FF sensor SR which
> could be large particularly at the longer end of FL.
> What happened to the previous controversy regarding (then) Minolta's claim
> of 1cm movement on each side?

By the looks of the cutaways I've seen of the Pentax SR Assembly the
total scope of movement looks to be around 10mm in total laterally and
vertically. Whether most FA lenses will comfortably provide an
additional 5mm radius image circle I'm not sure, we are talking
absolute worst case shake compensation of course.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA