I tend to agree ... most of us know what info the release contains.
However, regardless of who has a copy, if they promised not to share the
information, they should keep it to themselves.

OTOH, everyone I know who has a copy, or who has information gleaned from a
copy, has shared it with the caveat that the recipient not share it - and
I'm willing to bet that those who shared the info promised not to share it
with anyone.

Shel