Tom, they have decided that you are negative, so if you post nothing but
  unrestrained praise of Pentax for the next 10 years you would still be
negative too them. Just like Frank does nothing but fuzzy pictures.
However, no one has called me a curmudgeon in almost a year, so I may be
wrong about this. No, I am never wrong...*

*Sometimes I may mistype something however <grin>.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com