On 15/09/06, Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rob, you're a hoot. First you complain that the Pentax offerings
> aren't good enough. Now, you're complaining that they're too good. HAR!

I didn't say anything of the sort, look back in the archives, I simply
think that their price point is ridiculous, it must have some of the
other manufacturers scratching their heads also, I doubt they're
worried however. Just my perspective, personally I wouldn't have had a
problem paying more for such an apparently high spec'd body, hell I
paid far more for my *ist D.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA