PDML List Members:

I hope that I did this right...

I have been admiring the work that everyone has been posting on this
list. It has been both entertaining and inspiring. I am only an amateur
(sp?), but I'll go ahead and post these for comments. They are uncropped
and unaltered and the composition was done in the viewfinder.

All images were made with an *ist DS with the original DA 18-55 lens ( I
have also been playing around with other lenses and equipment from my
ME/MX). All of these JPGs were made from the original 3008 x 2008 RAW
files.

The Sentinel <http://www.mme-ia.net/images/peso/2006/thesentinel-sm.jpg>
35mm, f5.6, 200 ASA, 1/10
Early Morning Park #2