Good work. I like Early Morning Park 3, Edge of the World, and the
Sentinel quite a lot. The Sentinel might benefit from a tighter crop:
some of the right and off the bottom. Nice job with the exposures on
the backlit shots.
I for one appreciate the somewhat large images. Tiny web shots don't
reveal much. These are worth waiting for. (Although on broadband, they
appear almost instantly.) Far less of a wait than viewing even tiny
images on Flicker.
Paul