----- Original Message -----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: More Yipping from the PUG Guy

| Artur Ledschowski said:
| > However, I support
| > the idea to exclude any non-K-mount equipment from the exhibition.
|
| Uh, speaking of not throwing out the baby with the bathwater,
| let's keep the Pentax 645, Pentax 67, and M42 equipment in
| the running, along with Pentax P&S.  And isn't there at least
| one list member with pre-M42 (and therefore also pre-Pentax-name)
| Asahi gear?

I meant, of course, only 35mm stuff, obviously forgetting about any other
format. My mistake and sorry for that. I'm, however, somehow excused for
that, becouse the problem with non-Pentax equipment relates mostly to the
35mm format. :) And I also forgot about P&S cameras - but just because I
never use them:)
Greetz
Artur