Seems to me that posting only images taken only with
both Pentax bodies and lenses is too restrictive.

To judge from the responses to this subject, I'm not
the only one who very often uses non-Pentax lenses
(and filters and flashes, camera straps and lens
hoods).  I've taken many of my favorite photos with my
K1000, KX, and 5N with non-Pentax lenses and would
like to continue to post them to the PUG.

Such a restriction would also have the effect of
excluding many newcomers to Pentax photography  and
those who for whatever reason haven't invested in much
Pentax gear.  I'm thinking, for instance, of the
people who buy used equipment (yesterday I was in a
camera store when a college student bought a K1000
with a Ricoh lens for her photography class) or who
buy new Pentax bodies packaged with third party
lenses.

Restrict PUG images to those taken with Pentax lenses
_and/or_ bodies?  Sure.  That's sufficiently within
the spirit of the PUG _and_ sufficiently
differentiates it from other web galleries.

--John

=====
John Edwin Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia