Paul M. Provencher wrote:
"That's the point isn't it?  "P"entax "U"sers "G"allery (PUG)
ppro"

So Paul,
When I'm out passing film back and forth in my "new" MZ-5n while my Kalimar
zoom is mounted (you don't think I'd have a Pentax lens if I had some
money?), I'm not a Pentax user but If I mount my Pentax lens I am?
IMO, this makes no sense.  If you are using anything Pentax, you are a
Pentax user.
Perhaps I should subscribe to the "Pentax Bodied But Sometimes Other
Manufacturer's Lenses" Mailing list....

The rule works for me in it's currently posted form:
9. Submissions must have been made using Pentax P&S, Digital, 6x7, 645,
K-Mount or M-42 screw mount camera equipment. Third party equipment is
welcome if it is Pentax compatible, and either the body or lens is
Asahi/Pentax

Cory Waters