I'm hardly a Republican (hell, I'm not even American). And I was a
Classics Major in Uni. So I've seen the Ivory-Tower crap that Academia
often indulges in. Remember, flat earth theory was peer-reviewed. So was
the Ptolemaic Solar System model. Both were _proven_ wrong. Peer Review
is quite useful, but only when it gets reviewed for real data, not
accepted wisdom.

-Adam