Hi Francis,

Francis inquired:
> www.photosynth.ca/photo (under construction)
>

> PS.
> What do you think of my new web site?

Had a look at your gallery pages, and I really like the design and
layout of your pages. Nice and clean, and leaves the images as the
centre of attention.

I suppose you will wrap the single images in some HTML? :-)

One comment I have, but it's very much a matter of personal
preference, so don't take it as advice; just a comment...
I love to read a few select words about galleries, to know more about
the circumstances. Like, with for example "The deer of Cortes", I
don't know where Cortes is, what kind of deer species is there, if
there's anything special about them or just a convenient area for the
photographer, etc.

Cheers,
Jostein