Cotty wrote:

> On 27/9/06, Ann Sanfedele, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> >Gotta vent
> >on verge of tears
>
> Ann,
>
> Pop down to your nearest Apple store and buy a Mac Mini. Plug it in and
> once up and running, I'll give you all the phone support you'll even need.
>
> They're that simple.
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>   Cotty

Cotty, I appreciate the love
I knew one of you guys was goona tell me to get a mac.... :)
but but but....

Aside from my having dial up, this is the first time this
computer has given me any trouble at all.
well, any major problem... one problem recently P J helped
me over... again, just because I
was overloading the poor thing.  The original monitor died,
but replacing that was a piece of cake.

HOpefully there will be some local help coming. I've been
working with PC's for 20 years -
Been on the net since 94 and in all that time I only had one
worm and no viruses.

I will have to get another computer, but not a
replacement.... an addition for me to
use just to upload images to the web for ebay stuff or
pix...

The frustrating part at the moment is waiting for one of two
friends of mine to get back to me -

I used to think trying to figure out a way to fix this stuff
was fun. Ugh.

ann