Paul Sorenson wrote:

> I have to agree with Shel's experience w/Earthlink.  We've had high
> speed Earthlink w/Time-Warner for the past 5-6 years and never had a
> glitch.  Their customer service has always been satisfactory and pricing
> in line with others.  Even the Time-Warner techs with whom I've had
> experience have been competent - much unlike the guy you had to deal
> with.  The first thing he should have done is install an ethernet card
> and not fool with USB.
>
> -P

Ann to Time warner guy --
I thought you brought the ethernet card

TW guy
No they don't provide that.

The "level 3" time warner guy I talked to on the phone WAS
competent...
Basically, the attempt to use the USB sent the ports into
overload.

I don't have the 2.0 hub - I was switching back and forth
woth other devices.
The person I gave the hub to hasn't called me back and he
might be able to help

At this poitn, I can 't even reach TIme Warner - there is
some major glitch going
on here that has nothign to do with this issue so they ar
backed up

ann