Paul Stenquist wrote:
> I guess it's just that Dvorak is stating the obvious. A photograph
> isn't reality. It's just a photograph, subject to the whims of the
> person who takes it and the person who processes it.  We already knew
> that.

Well, duh.  But how is that "shallow"?  And why is Bob so angry about a
stupid PC magazine column?  It would seem that Bob does not agree with
the content possibly even though you and I see it as "stating the obvious."

I guess I'm just trying to understand the slew of negativity towards a
column that, while obvious, I do agree with.

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net