Mark Roberts wrote:
> Paul Stenquist wrote:
>

>>I don't think Bob was angry. He was just rude. We all agree with
>>Dvorak. But it isn't worth repeating. If a columnist can't think of
>>something more interesting and unique than this old saw, he shouldn't
>>write at all.
>

> He has to come up with *something* every week :)

Ok, sorry to beat a dead horse (really).  But I'm not sure now of Mike
Johnston's reasoning for posting a portion of the column on his blog
without comment.  Is HE agreeing with it?  Is he posting it because he
liked it and  thinks it is a "smart and interesting" column?  Or is he
saying "Gee, here is the obvious; isn't this guy an un-original twerp."

Interesting that no one has commented on it on his blog.

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net