Certainly there is a great variation in the pattern and pace of
shooting for each individual. Post processing being THE big difference,
particularly for those who don't do 'dark room'.
In my case, when on a photo/sightseeing trip, I don't want editing or
PS capability, simply a way of clearing the card to safe storage 'til
returning home.
Odd, I suppose, but the image processing will be done as a separate
event.

Jack