Glad to hear that Paul.

I intend to shoot my 6x7 this weekend(our Thanksgiving) but it might
only be B&W. The only lab in this area, that i know of, that could do
C41 and E6, of the 120 size is no longer here.

At least the B&W i can do at home, when th emood hits.

LOL

Dave

Quoting Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I did it. I shot film today. It's been more than two years since I
> last exposed silver on cellulose. I shot two rolls of Portra 160 VS
> in the Pentax 6x7. I shot at a farmer's market and used the 165/4
> leaf shutter lens with my AF400T flash and a softbox attachment. All
> were high speed synch off the leaf shutter PC terminal.  Some at
> 1/250th, others at 1/125th (which is high speed synch on this
> camera:-). Some were without flash because I knocked the cord
> off :-). All at f8 in sun or open shade. I had forgotten how the 6x7
> is enabling when shooting people on the street or at events.
> Especially with the flash and a softbos. The camera looks so serious,
> I think they figure you're working, so they don't complain. Far more
> cooperative subjects than when shooting with my *istD. I didn't shoot
> the Verichrome Pan. I don't want to commit to hours in the darkroom.
> I'm getting lazy in my old age:-). If there's anything worth looking
> at, I'll post it. In a couple of days. Hey, it's film.
> Paul

Equine and pet photography, York and Durham Region.
www.caughtinmotion.com