On 10/4/06, Daniel J. Matyola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The use of the word itself is not so bad.  Its use in relation to
> "molested children portraits" is what may have been unintentionally
> offensive to some people.

I think that summarizes my feelings exactly, Dan.  BTW, I brought it
up to Jostein, not because I was in any way offended, but because I
figured that with English not being his first language, he might not
have been aware of the connections that the context might bring up in
the minds of some people.

cheers,
frank