----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"
Subject: RE: Pentax DSLR - some questions before I decide Inet

> If I am the "john" you are reffering to, I do use
> Photoshop. Not sure which John you are talking about.
> Photoshop can do perspective control with a loss in
> Resolution but it cant do what tilts and swings
> Do which is control plane of focus/DOF.

With the smaller format, depth of field is generally easy enough to
secure in architectural work. After that it becomes a question of
compromise:
Is the output from the smaller format camera good enough for the
intended purpose?
That is something that neither you, nor I, can answer for someone else.

William Robb