>> > I really must protest.  You are insulting Wookieees by this analogy.
>>
>> Yeah, well, a JCO don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they
>> lose.
>>
>> John Celio
>> (paraphrasing Han Solo)
>
> Yeah.  I rather like the fact that that's exactly how the Wookie fights
> in "Lego Star Wars II - the original trilogy".  It's great fun to watch
> him leap at a stormtrooper and pull the arms off the body.  Of course,
> as this is Lego(TM), the arms come off rather easily.

I got to play a demo of the first Lego Star Wars game and really loved it,
but never got around to getting the full game.  Now I really want to play
the original trilogy version, but can't afford it while I'm unemployed.  Ah
well, it's probably better I don't have it, so I keep on track with job
hunting and the myriad other things I'm working on.  I'm too much of a Star
Wars geek to be able to play it for a little while and then get back to
work.  :-)

It's funny, now that I'm unemployed, I have all the time in the world, but
it's still not enough to do everything I want to do!

John Celio

--

http://www.neovenator.com

AIM: Neopifex

"Hey, I'm an artist.  I can do whatever I want and pretend I'm making a
statement."