On Oct 15, 2006, at 2:44 AM, John Francis wrote:

> The first game was OK - the second one is even better.
> We bought it the day it was released, and have wasted I don't know how
> many hours playing it.  We've got the GameCube version, because we
> bought
> a GameCube to play the "Zelda" games (just as I bought an Atari 400,
> many years ago, to play the Infocom games).

Yeah, we have both of the Lego Star Wars games. It's sometimes quite
handy to have a second-grader around the house. I agree that the
second one is the better of the two. My son cracks up when the
wookies are wearing the storm trooper helmets, and I love doing the
"sneak Force" move on him.

Doug Brewer
http://www.drivingtheflies.com