On 16/10/06, Thibouille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You know Rob, I'd be the first to want an LX/K1000-like camera made
> digital, sort of what the MZ-5 was. Take a K1000/LX, slap a sensor and
> let everything in place.
> What a joy... what a suicide too, unfortunately.
>
> It won't happen IMO. But I'd buy one, for sure.
>
> C'mon you see a K10D with instead of a mode know, an ISO knob
> (LX-like) ? And the mode knob then? under the camera maybe? (ok I'm
> not serious here).
>
> I know what you mean and I agree but it is simply not doable (economicaly)
> IMO.

I know an old style ISO know is not going to happen but press to
activate ISO adjustment, drive mode and colour bal buttons would be
great to work with. They managed to do it on my old Oly E-10, I very
quickly became used to the dedicated button positions after which it
was very easy to use.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA